Our pages contain third-party analytics cookies; therefore, and in compliance with current legislation, we proceed to inform you of:
▪ What is a Cookie?
▪ Types of Cookies.
▪ User Settings to avoid Cookies.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user's device that is used when you visit a Web site. Its main purpose is to recognize the user with an Identifier each time he accesses our pages and also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; they cannot damage the user's computer/device and, if activated in your browser settings, help us identify and resolve possible malfunctions of our websites.
TYPES OF COOKIES
There are different types of cookies. They all work the same way, but they have small differences:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, support the security website or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the hard drive of the device and our website reads them every time you make a new visit; it has a certain expiration or expiration date, fulfilled which the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences; analyze visits and help us understand how users come to our site and improve our services.
- Functionality Cookies: They allow to remember decisions made by the user, such as their login or identifier. The information these cookies collect is anonymised (i.e. it does not contain your name, address, or other data).
- Third Party Cookies: Third-party cookies are cookies that are installed by a website that is not the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.) or by external content add-ons (such as Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use these types of files to track your visits to each site where they are advertised.
- Analytical Cookies: These are cookies that aim at periodic maintenance and guarantee the best functioning and service to the user; collecting data from your activity.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They allow the management of the advertising spaces existing on the page so that each user is offered advertising content according to their browsing habits and their preferences.
By accessing the Website and any of its sections, you expressly agree that we may use such cookies on your device. If you disable cookies, your browsing may not be optimal and some of the utilities on our site may not work properly.
The Website uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., an entity headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Therefore, by visiting our website you expressly consent to this information generated by Google Analytics Cookies being transferred to Google Inc. servers in the US. USA; specifically the information generated by the cookie about your use of the site, compiling reports of site activity. Google does not associate your IP address with any other data available to Google.
|Cookie||Owner||Page you're on||Expiration Date||Purpose|
|ga_||Google Analytics||www.taksee.com / www.imbric.com||2 years||Analytical Cookie. Collect information and provide website usage statistics without personally identifying visitors.|
|Cookieconsent_dismissed||Taksee Mobility||www.taksee.com / www.imbric.com||1 year||Acceptance of cookies expressed by the user|
|intercom-id-j2uel0wy||Intercom||www.taksee.com / www.imbric.com||1 year||It provides services through Intercom in order to use certain features to improve the user experience.|
USER SETTINGS TO AVOID COOKIES